"Doing it Differently - life and work after 50.”
A practical book that addresses the questions many people are asking.
What does an age friendly organisation look like? Answer 18 better practice questions and receive a customised 15-page report for free.
We will work with you to strategically address the challenges and opportunities of workforce and population ageing.
Our customised workshops are all well researched, highly interactive and practical. Our facilitators are experienced and highly skilled.
The Future is Now. A recent trip to Japan has caused me to reflect on the impacts of a...
The future of work is a theme that is been discussed around the world. The recent What Next series...
Two Big Challenges Over the last month I have been pondering two big questions. Are we a seeing the...
Why Choose Us?
1. The development of mature age workforce strategies for large and small businesses
2. Individuals and Transitions. Running workshops for people as they discover and create their futures.
3. Transition Planning for the Business Owner. Exiting your business while maximising value
4. Senior Entrepreneurship. Our vision is to create a sustainable senior entrepreneurial sector in New Zealand
2. Work as Partners – Whether you are an organization or an individual we will work as partners, understanding your unique challenges and aspirations and working to create the future you desire
3. Create Value – We will work to create value for employers, their employees and clients. Results are important.